- Love Letters to Speculative Liberatory Learning Environments
- Melanie’s Introduction
- Uses of the Erotic discussion
- What are you thinking about? (anonymously)
- Use this form at any time in class if you would like to say something anonymously
- Use this form at any time in or outside of class if you would like to suggest a topic or reading or event that you think we should be talking about in class.
Homework Due Next Week
Read the Following two essays and either write a 2-3 paragraph response comparing and reflecting on the readings:
Alternatively, in this class you are always welcome to respond to readings with a graphic, a drawing, a website, a poem, a sculpture. Feel free to pair up with a partner or complete this activity on your own
Questions to consider:
- What does it mean to be a Cyborg? What is the process of becoming and unbecoming a Cyborg? Can you think of an example from your lived experience?
- How do Nguyen and Harraway approach the idea of Cyborg differently? How are you approaching it and making it relevant to your life?Share your responses in this channel: